Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
SEGA® of America Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today released the first gameplay trailer for Company of Heroes™ 2’s upcoming standalone multiplayer offering The Western Front Armies, revealing a June 24, 2014, release date. SEGA also announced that customers who preorder The Western Front Armies will receive two unique vehicle skins (one for each faction) with matching faceplates.
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies brings players back to the Western Front first introduced in the original award-winning Company of Heroes™. The Western Front Armies introduces two unique collections of new content – the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West. Each army has distinctive tactical gameplay options, new infantry, team weapons, vehicles, abilities and upgrades on a total of eight seasonal multiplayer maps set on the Western Front. The Western Front Armies also includes an extended progression system that introduces other unique content into the game and enables players to dive deeper into the tactical and strategic aspects of the game than ever before.
The Western Front Armies will launch on June 24, 2014, for $19.99. Each individual army will also be available as a standalone purchase for $12.99 via digital download, providing new players with a minimal entry point into the massive Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Cherryhill Launches 'Appmigos' Subbrand for Casual Free-to-Play Titles
- Webzen Cherryhill launched a sub-brand, known as Appmigos with a goal to publish free-to-play games for mobile and tablets.
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios to Strengthen Publishing Position
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today the next phase in company evolution, from a self-publishing studio into a multi-game publisher.