Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
SEGA® of America Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today released the first gameplay trailer for Company of Heroes™ 2’s upcoming standalone multiplayer offering The Western Front Armies, revealing a June 24, 2014, release date. SEGA also announced that customers who preorder The Western Front Armies will receive two unique vehicle skins (one for each faction) with matching faceplates.
Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies brings players back to the Western Front first introduced in the original award-winning Company of Heroes™. The Western Front Armies introduces two unique collections of new content – the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West. Each army has distinctive tactical gameplay options, new infantry, team weapons, vehicles, abilities and upgrades on a total of eight seasonal multiplayer maps set on the Western Front. The Western Front Armies also includes an extended progression system that introduces other unique content into the game and enables players to dive deeper into the tactical and strategic aspects of the game than ever before.
The Western Front Armies will launch on June 24, 2014, for $19.99. Each individual army will also be available as a standalone purchase for $12.99 via digital download, providing new players with a minimal entry point into the massive Company of Heroes 2 multiplayer community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS and WAKFU Content Update Information Revealed
- Ankama Games has provided details about their upcoming tandem updates to both DOFUS and WAKFU.
- Villagers & Heroes Mobile Review
- This is not a new kid on the block by any stretch of the imagination, having existed as early back as 2011 under a different name.
- Mobile Ragnarok RUSH Coming Soon to iOS and Android
- All the excitement of Ragnarok Online comes to a mobile format with Ragnarok RUSH, with a twist: It's time to help the monsters!