Combat Arms: Reloaded Will Be Released on Steam
Combat Arms: Reloaded, the Free-to-Play Multiplayer Shooter will be coming to Steam, as was announced by VALOFE. This brings one of the biggest free-to-play shooters to Steam, where players can customize their soldier, rank up, acquire perks, and tackle dozens of modes as well as a wealth of different maps. Combat Arms: Reloaded is constantly updated to have more options to choose from, and whether you want to play One Man Army, Elimination, Capture the Flag or Quarantine Regen, the choice is yours. By completing objectives, killing other players, and leveling up one’s rank, players receive Gear Points which can be used on new equipment (weapons, attachments, accessories), or players can purchase equipment from the Black Market, using GC. With over two hundred and seventy guns, no matter what style of shooter you are, there’s something waiting in Combat Arms: Reloaded. Whether you want to go 8 vs. 8 or one versus all, this shooter is on the way to the Steam platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Waren Story Begins Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Waren Story.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.