Closed beta for Rusty Hearts announced
Closed beta testing for Rusty Hearts will begin July 27, Perfect World Entertainment has announced.
Rusty Hearts is a cel-shaded, action-style MMORPG that will feature controller support, multiple characters, difficulty modes, quests, and PvP.
Perfect World Entertainment publishes several other MMOs, including Battle of the Immortals, Jade Dynasty, and Ether Saga Online.
Rusty Hearts Gameplay Screenshot
CLOSED BETA DATE FOR RUSTY HEARTS IS NAILED DOWN FOR NORTH AMERICA
June 24, 2011 – Foster City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) is gearing up to begin Closed Beta Testing (CBT) for Rusty Hearts . The ultimate hack and slash dungeon-crawler and multiplayer online game adds new elements to Perfect World Entertainment’s existing diversified game portfolio by offering players cel-shaded anime art style, fast twitch combat, and controller support. Rusty Hearts CBT phase is scheduled to launch on July 27, 2011.
“Many fans are anxiously waiting to play Rusty Hearts and we are very excited that we will soon be able to welcome players into the fast paced action game,” said Mark Hill, Product Manager for Rusty Hearts . “We’ve been working hard to ensure a smooth closed beta launch for Rusty Hearts and aim to continue raising players’ expectations for free-to-play games.”
In closed beta, players can anticipate a thrilling gaming experience and epic dungeon crawling fights led by the unique heroes of Rusty Hearts , each with their own compelling backstory. Among the many features that the game has to offer, players will get to challenge themselves with multiple difficulty modes, complete quests, level up and customize their characters, gear up with wicked weapons, and find a PvP experience that suits their taste.
For more information on Rusty Hearts or on how to obtain a closed beta key, please visit the official website at http://RH.perfectworld.com/. To join the community of Rusty Hearts’ fans, visit http://www.facebook.com/RustyHeartsGame/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lords of the Black Sun Radiates with Huge New Update
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that developer Arkavi Studio’s turn-based 4X strategy game Lords of The Black Sun (PC) will re...
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Billion Lords Reveals New Minions and Features
- Auer announced today that there are two new features coming to Billion Lords, as well as new minions.