Call of Champions: Elite Alpha Program Now Available
Spacetime Studios has kicked off their highly exclusive Call of Champions Alpha Program. Starting today, a small group of elite gamers will receive early hands-on time with the game, helping to shape and refine the Call of Champions experience for future players.
Gamers invited to the Alpha will join a select group of prestigious MOBA players on the battlefield, including former League of Legends Esports pros “PhantomL0rd”, “Voyboy” and “Snoopeh”. These highly esteemed specialists were brought in to consult directly with the Spacetime Studios development team, to help hone and balance the game’s strategic and competitive components.
Call of Champions Alpha testers will receive special permanent in-game rewards to commemorate their role in this distinguished group of MOBA experts. They will also be eligible to participate in the first Spacetime Invitational Tournament at the end of the Alpha period, offering them a shot at becoming the game’s first ultimate Champion.
To celebrate today’s launch of the Call of Champions Alpha Program, Spacetime Studios has released a behind-the-scenes look at the world-first Mobile Exhibition Tournament that pushed Call of Champions’ mobile capabilities to the limit during the 2015 SXSW Gaming Expo. In the first-of-its-kind gaming event, hundreds of SXSW attendees were invited to compete against roaming Spacetime developers; the devs played on mobile devices while travelling between iconic Austin locations, from boating at high speeds on the Colorado River to relaxing at local bars.
For more info, visit www.CallofChampions.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
- Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and vete...
- Hellgate Celebrates June Anniversary
- T3Fun is celebrating Hellgate Global's first anniversary with special events this June.
- Neverwinter Event: Summer Festival
- The Neverwinter Team is extremely excited and overjoyed from seeing so many players explore Sharandar in Fury of the Feywild.