Chrono Wars Introduces Cavalry and Wedding System
MMORPG Chrono Wars has introduced systems of love and war this July.
Activating the Cavalry improves a character’s basic attributes, and grants players temporary weapons which they can imbue to become even stronger. Black Crystals can be found from daily quests and the Cellar to activate the Cavalry.
After level 52, players can unlock the partner system and begin their relationship with an unmarried player of the opposite sex. These players can then build their intimacy by completing campaigns together and using special stones. These wedding rings also grant additional skills and attributes, though these are lost if the players decide to divorce.
Of course, no wedding is complete without a ceremony. Five time slots each day are available for happy couples, and all guests receive gifts for attending. The larger the wedding, the bigger the gifts for everyone!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light $400K competition - last call for team leaders
- The competition for $400,000 is underway! Teams of players are competing to clear a 40-person dungeon faster than anyone else.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (10/3): Vindictus & Smite
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Global Fan Festival Annouced
- In celebration and recognition of its growing community of players, Square Enix Inc. is proud to announce the inaugural Fan Festival for FINAL...