Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov‘s technical Alpha testing has begun. Players who pre-ordered the game have already been admitted into the test.
Additional players will be admitted in waves every one or two days. The purpose of the test is to help the developers tune the game’s core mechanics during player stress, look for additional issues and bugs, test game performance, and gather player feedback.
The game already includes most essential features, including inventory, trading, medical treatment, modding, day/night and weather changes. Two raid locations, Factory and Customs, and fifteen types of weapons will be available for this initial test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis launches Thracian War Event
- InnoGames announces the release of Thracian Conquest, a new event for its Strategic cross-platform game Grepolis. Players will be able to part...
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Review
- You are a Space Marine in the service of the Emperor! Cowardice does not become you! Set ablaze the alien, and delve into the Space Hulks!
- WildStar Galactic Drop Part 2 - Raids, Battlegrounds, and PvP Arenas Exposed
- Welcome to part 2 of MMOHuts Galactic Drop WildStar reveal. Because if you can fit everything in a Galactic Drop reveal in a single article, y...