Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov‘s technical Alpha testing has begun. Players who pre-ordered the game have already been admitted into the test.
Additional players will be admitted in waves every one or two days. The purpose of the test is to help the developers tune the game’s core mechanics during player stress, look for additional issues and bugs, test game performance, and gather player feedback.
The game already includes most essential features, including inventory, trading, medical treatment, modding, day/night and weather changes. Two raid locations, Factory and Customs, and fifteen types of weapons will be available for this initial test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsRoad Introduces Monthly Events and Exclusive New Appearance Items
- Rumble Entertainment releases a new monthly dungeon and vanity equipment for KingsRoad.
- Celtic Heroes: Android Expansion Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile is pleased to announce the newest free expansion for Celtic Heroes on Android is ready for download. Carrowmore Tunnel...
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...