Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha test for Camelot Unchained, claiming that there was a bug that was crashing the game heavily and could not be fixed in time.
In order to make up for this, they plan to compensate backers for their time by including Founder’s Points, CSE Points and free subscription time.
For more details, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/we-can-close-but/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- Full Details for Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Announced
- Wargaming today shared additional information regarding the Wargaming.net Grand Finals, taking place April 4 – 6 at the Multikino Zlote Tara...
- World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
- It's been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it's going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine.