Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha test for Camelot Unchained, claiming that there was a bug that was crashing the game heavily and could not be fixed in time.
In order to make up for this, they plan to compensate backers for their time by including Founder’s Points, CSE Points and free subscription time.
For more details, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/we-can-close-but/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend PC Port Review
- When I think of Blazblue, I think of intense, fast-paced fighting game action. I also think of fanservice.
- Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
- Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives ...
- Nexon Announces Mobile-Friendly Football Game, United Eleven
- Nexon Europe announces its newest title, United Eleven, a football (soccer) management game with officially licensed players.