Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha test for Camelot Unchained, claiming that there was a bug that was crashing the game heavily and could not be fixed in time.
In order to make up for this, they plan to compensate backers for their time by including Founder’s Points, CSE Points and free subscription time.
For more details, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/we-can-close-but/
Articles You May Enjoy
- 49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
- CCP Games lets go another set of employees after 2013 posted losses.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launches on Xbox Game Preview December 16
- Starting Wednesday, December 16, the world of ARK: Survival Evolved will open to Xbox One players.
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.