Chrono Wars Opens for Beta Testing
Backed with $2.3M in angel funding, emerging mobile and browser developer, Narvalous, today announced the open beta launch of Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness: an action-packed MMO game localized from the wildly-successful The Light of Darkness franchise. The game runs on FancyBeans’ proprietary Fancy3D Engine that allows users to play the client-quality game as easily as they would a browser game.
Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness takes players on an epic journey through 2,000 years to mend the fabric of time and save civilization. It is a free-to-play game that runs effortlessly on PC with either a tiny launcher or on all major browsers. The game will also be playable on Mac OS soon.
Chrono Wars begins right after a tragic car accident, when players find themselves in another time, another place. After choosing to play as one of the three distinctive classes — a Berserker, a Knight, or a Mage — players begin their quest through six historical eras, crossing different continents to help save the world. Along the way, they will work hand-in-hand with legendary heroes throughout the centuries, such as The Great Caesar, King Arthur, Robin Hood, and Jeanne D’Arc, and partner their highly-evolvable battle pets to destroy powerful monsters and demons through glorious PVE, PVP, legion battles and boss fights. In every era, players will uncover and collect historical relics, such as King Arthur’s crown, Robin Hood’s bow and Merlin’s wand – all of which can be used to protect civilization.
Interested players can learn more about the game or try it for themselves here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuleMkr Announces 2D Pocket RPG, NTales Coming soon
- Coming off the heels of a successful soft launch in certain countries, 2D Adventure RPG, NTales: Child of Destiny plans on launching soon.
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.
- Das Tal's 24 Hour Alpha Free For All Live Now
- Fairytale Distillery is offering everyone a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!