Chrono Wars Opens for Beta Testing
Backed with $2.3M in angel funding, emerging mobile and browser developer, Narvalous, today announced the open beta launch of Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness: an action-packed MMO game localized from the wildly-successful The Light of Darkness franchise. The game runs on FancyBeans’ proprietary Fancy3D Engine that allows users to play the client-quality game as easily as they would a browser game.
Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness takes players on an epic journey through 2,000 years to mend the fabric of time and save civilization. It is a free-to-play game that runs effortlessly on PC with either a tiny launcher or on all major browsers. The game will also be playable on Mac OS soon.
Chrono Wars begins right after a tragic car accident, when players find themselves in another time, another place. After choosing to play as one of the three distinctive classes — a Berserker, a Knight, or a Mage — players begin their quest through six historical eras, crossing different continents to help save the world. Along the way, they will work hand-in-hand with legendary heroes throughout the centuries, such as The Great Caesar, King Arthur, Robin Hood, and Jeanne D’Arc, and partner their highly-evolvable battle pets to destroy powerful monsters and demons through glorious PVE, PVP, legion battles and boss fights. In every era, players will uncover and collect historical relics, such as King Arthur’s crown, Robin Hood’s bow and Merlin’s wand – all of which can be used to protect civilization.
Interested players can learn more about the game or try it for themselves here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.
- AbleGamers Invited to SOE Live for the Charity’s 10th Anniversary
- AbleGamers Charity is getting ready to celebrate 10 years of fighting for the rights of gamers with disabilities to enjoy the same content as ...
- World of Warships: Legends Coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One
- Wargaming announced that they are bringing their epic naval battles to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One with World of Warships: Legends.