British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks.
“The core of Version 8.7 is the new British SPG branch,” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “The upcoming expansion features several stand out models that are likely to catch on with the masses and spice up the overall artillery gameplay.”
In Update 8.7, the new branch of British self-propelled guns will take to the battlefield, including a number of iconic and well-known vehicles ranging from mid to higher level tiers. Mid-tier entrants include the Sexton, Bishop and Crusader. The higher-tier entries for the British line will include a number of post-war prototypes, once again granting players the chance to climb into the hatches of some truly powerful vehicles that never saw actual combat. The Conqueror Gun Carriage experimental vehicle will top the new SPG line.
Other additions in Update 8.7 will include a brand new map, Belogorsk-19, a chilling and unforgiving Russian winter landscape, as well as one tier change for the Soviet line. The Tier 5 Soviet light tank T-50-2 will be replaced by the MT-25, a visually unique light tank known for its high rate of acceleration and surprisingly powerful gun.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.
- SMITE Patch Notes Livestream Recap - Thoth Reveal
- Today, Hi-Rez revealed during its weekly SMITE Patch stream the upcoming patch notes for the game, including the new god, Thoth.
- SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
- HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a hug...