Brawl Busters busts out Valentine’s Update
Rock Hippo Productions has released its Valentine’s update for Brawl Busters players.
Players can find new Evil Cutie Costumes to decorate their characters (like the one shown below) and stat-altering accessories, while brawling in their usual style. The game has also added new servers and improved network stability.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
LOVE AND CARNAGE COLLIDE IN BRAWL BUSTERS
Rock Hippo Cuddles with Valentine’s Day Outfits Alongside New Game Servers
Markham, Canada – February 10, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today its Valentine Day’s plans for the popular free-to-play online multiplayer action game, Brawl Busters. Starting today players can don amorous outfits to lovingly beat up their opponents, and they will find a smoother gaming experience, when they do, with the all-new game servers! To check out this full, downloadable game, players should visit www.BrawlBusters.com/splash and join in the mayhem.
February 14th is a day to show your love, and what better way to do so than to Brawl with your significant other? Do it up in style with new Evil Cutie Costumes as well as never-seen-before stat-altering Accessories.
“Brawl Busters redefines how to celebrate Valentine’s Day for both, the singles out there and the numerous couples who play BB together,” said Howard He, President and CEO of Rock Hippo Productions. “The new Costumes alongside improved network stability means you can Brawl in ways you’ve only dreamed of!”
Brawl Busters was also recently nominated for the 2011 MMOSITE Reader’s Choice Awards and won in several categories. Brawl Busters took first place in both, ‘Best Graphics’ and ‘Best Music’ categories. The game also placed second in ‘Favorite Action and Casual MMO’ and ‘Best New MMO’ categories. More than 4 million votes were cast for the Awards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Famous online game DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. Ankama is organizing a big contest in honor of the occasion. The publishe...