Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
To kick off the weekend in style, Bohemia Interactive just launched a Free Weekend on Steam for its award-winning tactical military shooter Arma 3, accompanied by a Publisher Weekend Sale offering massive discounts up to 80% on titles such as Arma 2, Arma Tactics, and Take On Helicopters. The studio’s Early Access titles are also included in the sale, with a 15% discount on massively popular DayZ, and a 33% discount on Bohemia Interactive’s Take On Mars – the space exploration game in which players start out as a Rover operator and finish by establishing the first human colony on Mars, alone or together with their friends in multiplayer.
Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free, with access to all content except for the second and third campaign episode. Providing a true combat gameplay experience in a massive military sandbox, Arma 3 features a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation. New recruits are recommended to start with the Bootcamp singleplayer campaign and/or VR training courses, or they can simply jump into one of the many official and unofficial multiplayer modes. The series’ trademark Scenario Editor is another great place to explore the Arma 3 sandbox at your own pace.
In celebration of the Free Weekend, and to introduce Arma 3’s brand new multiplayer mode, End Game – which was recently released in a free platform update, the Arma 3 devteam will be hosting a special livestream this evening at 18:30 UTC. The session will be streamed live from Bohemia Interactive HQ onto the official Arma 3 Twitch channel. Special guests include End Game’s Multiplayer Designer Nelson Duarte and Arma 3’s Creative Director Jay Crowe, while other members of the Arma 3 devteam as well as Arma community members will make up the rest of the teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...
- Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, 'First Hero'
- Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled 'First Hero'.
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.