Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, the PC’s premier military game series is back. Authentic, diverse, open – Arma 3 sends you to war. Key features include:
- Altis & Stratis : Defeat your enemy on richly detailed battlefields – stretching over 290 km² of Mediterranean island terrain.
- Solo & Multiplayer: Experience military gameplay by completing the singleplayer showcase missions. Run through the competitive firing drills to hone your shooting and movement skills. Form a squad and team up to fight against your enemy in multiplayer scenarios.
- Weapons & Vehicles: Master air, land, and sea with 20+ vehicles; choose your gear, pick from 40+ weapons, and customize your loadout.
- Content Creation: Start creating your own experiences with the powerful scenario editor; develop mods for others to play; share and discover scenarios on Steam Workshop; join our creative community.
- Revamped Engine: Navigate the battlefield with fluid new animations; feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX™-supported vehicles.
- Campaign Inbound: Supplied as free DLC after release, the official campaign will be deployed in 3 gameplay-driven episodes: Survive, Adapt, Win.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bohemia Interactive
- Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Single-player and multi-player content
- +Regular content releases
- +Scenario editor
- -Pay to Play
- -Requires Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.x
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
- HDD: ~25GB
- Description: ARMA 3 pushes realism into the shooting genre unlike anything we've seen before. With action in the air, underwater, and on land, you'll be sure to get your fix of both realistic ragdoll physics and vehicular destruction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget: The Fortress update has arrived
- A few days ago, developer Playa Games updated MMORPG Shakes & Fidget to include a comprehensive strategy component.
- Villagers & Heroes Announces Starfall Expansion
- Starfall is set to add a ton of content to the game alongside the revamp of many of the games core features.