Blockstorm gets Mecha-bulous
A new update will feature a brand new weapon which is very different from any other you have seen in Blockstorm so far!
Mechas are mechanical vehicles with some special features. They could perform very long jumps and then glide once in air (by holding “jump” button). They are pretty fast, so they could cover long distances through the map. They also offer a special protection for the player who rides them, since their armor is strong and the player cannot be hurt while he is inside the vehicle.
When the vehicle is completely injuried, anyway, a self-destruction countdown is started and the player should initiate the eject process before it’s too late. Finally, each mecha provides 3 weapons: a minigun with high damage bullets, a terrible fist which breaks terrain and crushes enemies and two high speed rockets.
The mecha is engaged in the following way:
– first, the user should find an engage platform in the map;
– then, by walking over it, he requests a mecha
– a countdown will start and the player could leave the platform and continue play;
such countdown will be decreased faster if, meanwhile, the player kills any enemy;
– when the countdown is over, the player should return to the engage platform, here
he can choose his mecha (including a custom mecha, previously authored using the editor
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- Phantom of the Kill Now Available Globally
- Players around the globe can now download Phantom of the Kill free for iOS and Android devices.
- SMITE Hero Review - Artio: I am the Bear God
- Behold, the latest God to come to SMITE: Artio, the Bear Goddess! I love Artio as a Guardian. She’s an absolutely beefy tank machine.