Blockstorm is voxel-based FPS game developed by indie studio Indiegala. In a world made of destrucible blocks, players can customize their world and weapons piece by piece. Players can build everything in Blockstorm and then destory it.
In-game editor: Fully customize your game and quickly share your experience with other players
Free creation: Create your own maps and characters from scratch or to customize existing ones.
Several weapons: Weapons range from precise rifles to heavy machine guns or even explosives capable of destroying hiding places and creating tactical advantages.
Five modes: Enjoy Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Assault, Capture the Flag and Castle Battle
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 06, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GhostShark
- Publisher: IndieGala
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Good weapon variety.
- +Decent customization.
- -Unoriginal concept.
- -Limited game modes and features.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Windows): Windows 7
- OS (Mac): OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later
- OS (Linux): Ubuntu 12.10
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti
- HDD: 512 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fallout Shelter Mobile Review
- Fallout Shelter, is a resource management game for the mobile. You are put into the shoes of the venerated (or hated, depending on you).
- La Tale Launches Episode Genesis
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches a new Episode, Genesis, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.
- Reign of Kings Early Access First Impressions
- Reign of Kings is a new project being brought to us by the same guys that developed StarForge.