Blacklight Retribution Dropzone Update
Check out the New Map, Dropzone. This flashback to Zombie Studios’ Blacklight: Tango Down is perfect for close to mid-range gameplay. Dropzone Takes place on a metropolitan roundabout in the aftermath of the Onslaught. Players will find the tight congested street a perfect place to lay an ambush for the unsuspecting Agent. Those daring enough to take the high ground surrounding the statue will find good vantage points from which to snipe Rival Agents in hiding. Because of the map’s small size, gameplay will be fast and frenetic. Hide from snipers inside a domed glass enclosure, or take the fight to streets filled with kill zones and chokepoints perfect for traps. The Drop Zone map supports the following game modes: DM, TDM, KOTH, LMS, LTS, S+D, CTF.
New Level Cap
Experience 10 more levels of fast paced gameplay with the Dropzone Update as the level cap goes from 40 to 50. Along the way pick up brand new titles and camouflage, including the Bearded Ops novelty camo.
New Gear Items
Take the fight straight to your enemies with two new melee focused items. The Riot Shield allows you to get up close and personal safely, while the Sonic Tomahawk promises a one hit kill against most builds. If you prefer to stay at a safe distance, the Thermal Protection gear will mask your heat signature from snipers relying on Infrared Scopes, and the Cloak Mk.2 will mask you from sight and infrared scopes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Total War: Arena Beta Demo and Overview
- Wargaming was on hand at PAX West to update us on the current state of Total War: Arena, now in closed beta.
- Castle Clash Harpy Update Improves End-Game Content
- Internationally-acclaimed mobile game creator IGG is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles - Castle Clash.
- DreamWorld Enters Early Access, Offers Free Trial
- Dreamworld (a creative sandbox MMO) enters the long-awaited early access on PC – along with a 90-minute free-trial.