Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously “Nexus Conflict”).
Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict is a real-time strategy game based on the Black Prophecy universe. Players can take command of eighteen different ship types, and can focus on a role of tank, healer, or damage dealer in a tactical setting. The game also features a PvP mode with match-making, 30 different regions (22 of them conquerable), hundreds of ship modules for customization, a skill system, and more.
Gamigo also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Gameplay Screenshot
Closed beta testing of Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict begins
Hamburg, June 22, 2012 – It’s time to take the bridge in Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict, where a select group of space captains can now wage tactical battles in their massive battleships during closed beta testing.
This free-to-play real-time strategy game by gamigo is based on the well-known universe of Black Prophecy. It lets players take command of battleships that are up to 1.5 kilometers long and can be individually equipped with a wide variety of modules and weapons. This gives players the choice of which of the classic MMO roles – tank, healer, damage dealer – they would like to take on in battle. Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict includes a comprehensive PvP mode with a matchmaking system. Tyi and Genides are mired in a continual battle for control of important regions within the Nexus.
Features of Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict at a glance:
- Players command individually equipped battleships in tactically challenging real-time battles in space
- 18 different ship types (from small corvettes to gigantic cruisers)
- 30 regions, of which 22 can be conquered
- more than 350 ship modules allow for comprehensive upgrades and individualized equipping of battleships
- Skill system
- Players take on tactical roles in a group: tank, healer, damage dealer
- high-quality 3D graphics thanks to the Unity engine
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Now Available on Xbox One
- Starting today, fans of the digital card game Eternal from Dire Wolf Digital have a new outlet.
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Dates
- The developers at Mechanist Games have been striving to get City of Steam ready for Beta testing before the end of the year.
- Burndown is Now Available in Steam Early Access
- A new Battle Royale title has hit Steam's Early Access program in the form of Burndown.