Terraria (Mobile): Update on Windows Phone Now Available
505 Games today announced a major mobile content update to its critically acclaimed sandbox hit game, Terraria. In this sweeping update, 505 Games has added the much-awaited ‘Hardmode’ functionality. This update is the biggest to date doubling the game content on mobile and for the first time, Terraria is now available for Windows Phone with Xbox LIVE enabled features.
The vibrant Terraria online community of millions of players has been clamoring for ‘Hardmode’ and won’t be disappointed. The feature automatically unlocks after players defeat the ‘Wall of Flesh’ boss and is jammed-packed with:
- New tougher bosses
- New biomes
- 20+ new enemies
- 100+ new crafting items
- New combat targeting!
- New NPCs
As part of this exciting update, Terraria will join forces with Team17’s Worms™. The Worm pet is triggered by suspicious looking apples, which players receive when they kill enemy worms of any kind. Although the Worm pet doesn’t have the ability to attack, they do accompany players into boss battles as can be seen in the recently unveiled screenshots. Worms™ is the original laugh-out-loud turn-based strategy sensation from Team17, originally launched in 1995. With millions of players and fans around the world, the game has spawned versions for almost all platforms! Worms™ 3 is out now on iOS, Mac and Android.
For more info, visit http://bit.ly/TerrariaWindowsPhoneStore
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).
- Game Insight Launches 'Transport Empire' for Android
- Have you ever dreamed of becoming a business tycoon? Game Insight gives you a chance to turn this dream into reality as Transport Empire, the ...
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.