Terraria (Mobile): Update on Windows Phone Now Available
505 Games today announced a major mobile content update to its critically acclaimed sandbox hit game, Terraria. In this sweeping update, 505 Games has added the much-awaited ‘Hardmode’ functionality. This update is the biggest to date doubling the game content on mobile and for the first time, Terraria is now available for Windows Phone with Xbox LIVE enabled features.
The vibrant Terraria online community of millions of players has been clamoring for ‘Hardmode’ and won’t be disappointed. The feature automatically unlocks after players defeat the ‘Wall of Flesh’ boss and is jammed-packed with:
- New tougher bosses
- New biomes
- 20+ new enemies
- 100+ new crafting items
- New combat targeting!
- New NPCs
As part of this exciting update, Terraria will join forces with Team17’s Worms™. The Worm pet is triggered by suspicious looking apples, which players receive when they kill enemy worms of any kind. Although the Worm pet doesn’t have the ability to attack, they do accompany players into boss battles as can be seen in the recently unveiled screenshots. Worms™ is the original laugh-out-loud turn-based strategy sensation from Team17, originally launched in 1995. With millions of players and fans around the world, the game has spawned versions for almost all platforms! Worms™ 3 is out now on iOS, Mac and Android.
For more info, visit http://bit.ly/TerrariaWindowsPhoneStore
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tiger Knight: Empire War Early Review
- Tiger Knight: Empire War is a confusing game. A fun game, to be sure. But a confusing game, none-the-less.
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces The Return of All Saints' Wake
- Final Fantasy XIV's All Saints' Wake event is back, which runs until Thursday, November 1st, at 8 am PDT.
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access