Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
Today Snail Games unveiled a new class for their steampunk-themed massively-multiplayer online role-playing game, Black Gold Online. New to the roster is the Spellsword, protégée of wielding devastating sorcery and exceptional swordplay.
Refined through years of conflict and adaptation, the Spellswords achieved magical prowess nearly unequalled in the land of Montel. Through the mastery of elemental forces, the Spellswords are able to fortify themselves at expense of their foe, sapping the life force and constraining the enemy into speechless misery. Agility and speed paired with explosive strength are the hallmark of these magic-wielding swordsmen.
Spellswords are capable of wielding magic to boost their strength and cripple their opponents. They are exceptionally balanced and highly adaptable to fit any role on the battlefield, making them an excellent base unit for enhancing a team’s strength. Read more on Black Gold Online’s official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, & Twitch Prime (May 15, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...