Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
Today Snail Games unveiled a new class for their steampunk-themed massively-multiplayer online role-playing game, Black Gold Online. New to the roster is the Spellsword, protégée of wielding devastating sorcery and exceptional swordplay.
Refined through years of conflict and adaptation, the Spellswords achieved magical prowess nearly unequalled in the land of Montel. Through the mastery of elemental forces, the Spellswords are able to fortify themselves at expense of their foe, sapping the life force and constraining the enemy into speechless misery. Agility and speed paired with explosive strength are the hallmark of these magic-wielding swordsmen.
Spellswords are capable of wielding magic to boost their strength and cripple their opponents. They are exceptionally balanced and highly adaptable to fit any role on the battlefield, making them an excellent base unit for enhancing a team’s strength. Read more on Black Gold Online’s official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Etherlords I and Etherlords II now available on Steam
- Nival, the developer of cross-platform strategy games, has announced that the classic games Etherlords and Etherlords II are now available to ...
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- Skyforge: Classes revealed
- "In Skyforge classes are divided into several groups depending on access level. Beginners have access to three classes at the start of th...