A.V.A. adds map and new mode
Alliance of Valiant Arms has launched another new major update this week, adding a map and a new multi-player mode.
The map is called Pyramid, sending two factions for battle in the new mode down narrow passageways, to battle for control of the historic site near Lake Moeris.
The new mode, [AI] Annihiliation, lets players get a chance to enjoy an annihiliation death match without having to wait for a team. As few as one player per team can join this mode, with the rest of the open slots being taken by AI-controlled bots. Those bots, however, also spawn with special weapons not available through A.V.A’s store, letting players collect new weapons from their enemies.
A.V.A. Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Alliance of Valiant Arms Gets New Map and Multiplayer Mode
A big update just hit Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A), including an all-new map and multiplayer game mode. Players looking to jump straight into the fast-paced deathmatch action in A.V.A can now quickly get their fill in the new [AI] Annihilation mode without having to wait for a full team in the online shooter. Players can start matches with as little as one person on each side of the conflict, as computer-controlled bots will fill in the open spots on each team to create a full match. AI combatants can spawn with weapons not currently available in A.V.A‘s in-game store, allowing players to pick up new weapons from downed opponents.
The twitch-based fast action-multiplayer online first person shooter (MOFPS) from ijji.com also introduces Pyramid, a challenging map where the opposing factions navigate narrow corridors as they battle for control.
To enlist in the clash, visit http://ava.ijji.com. For exciting A.V.A action on the go, check out the A.V.A Gun app for iPhone via iTunes App Store, search term: “ijji AVA.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion Arrives Today
- The vilest villains in Azeroth have teamed up and are plotting something horrific, involving the floating city of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 7.4
- Wargaming.net has announced the launch of Update 7.4 for World of Tanks.