Avalon Heroes update adds new heroes and new map
A new update launched to Alaplaya’s Avalon Heroes.
Four new heroes have been added to the AP Store:
– Amkatar: A curse type Hero featuring long-range attacks. As intelligent character, it harasseses the enemies by using various curses and their countdowns. 6,095 AP
– Bentilus: An offense type Hero featuring close-range attacks. Either lifts enemies up into the air or teleports right in front of them, thus creating confusion among them. 5,795 AP
– Phelizia: A support type Hero featuring long-range attacks. This agile character demonstrates various attacks using a short bamboo flute and relies on her powerful dragon. 6,095 AP
– Seimei: A summoner type Hero featuring long-range attacks. A character which attacks enemies using various magical skills or who blocks the movement of the enemies. 5,795 AP
A new map, Valley of the Ice Dragon, has also been added. Designed for fast hero growth, the map is available in the Free Channel, and has rare attacks in zones where Enemy Heroes may be lurking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.
- Skylancer officially launches
- Alaplaya has officially launched Skylancer, a free-to-play browser strategy game.
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after the Focus Grou...