Avalon Heroes update adds new heroes and new map
A new update launched to Alaplaya’s Avalon Heroes.
Four new heroes have been added to the AP Store:
– Amkatar: A curse type Hero featuring long-range attacks. As intelligent character, it harasseses the enemies by using various curses and their countdowns. 6,095 AP
– Bentilus: An offense type Hero featuring close-range attacks. Either lifts enemies up into the air or teleports right in front of them, thus creating confusion among them. 5,795 AP
– Phelizia: A support type Hero featuring long-range attacks. This agile character demonstrates various attacks using a short bamboo flute and relies on her powerful dragon. 6,095 AP
– Seimei: A summoner type Hero featuring long-range attacks. A character which attacks enemies using various magical skills or who blocks the movement of the enemies. 5,795 AP
A new map, Valley of the Ice Dragon, has also been added. Designed for fast hero growth, the map is available in the Free Channel, and has rare attacks in zones where Enemy Heroes may be lurking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEGA Announces 'Revolve8' for Android and iOS Devices
- SEGA proudly announced today that their "Revolve8" title is on the way for both Android and iOS devices.
- Happy Wars Storms onto Windows 10 in December
- Toylogic Inc. has announced that the Xbox 360/Xbox One battle game Happy Wars will release for Windows 10 on December 15, 2016.