Avalon Heroes update adds new heroes and new map
A new update launched to Alaplaya’s Avalon Heroes.
Four new heroes have been added to the AP Store:
– Amkatar: A curse type Hero featuring long-range attacks. As intelligent character, it harasseses the enemies by using various curses and their countdowns. 6,095 AP
– Bentilus: An offense type Hero featuring close-range attacks. Either lifts enemies up into the air or teleports right in front of them, thus creating confusion among them. 5,795 AP
– Phelizia: A support type Hero featuring long-range attacks. This agile character demonstrates various attacks using a short bamboo flute and relies on her powerful dragon. 6,095 AP
– Seimei: A summoner type Hero featuring long-range attacks. A character which attacks enemies using various magical skills or who blocks the movement of the enemies. 5,795 AP
A new map, Valley of the Ice Dragon, has also been added. Designed for fast hero growth, the map is available in the Free Channel, and has rare attacks in zones where Enemy Heroes may be lurking.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.
- MIA Online's Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
- MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play.