Aura Kingdom NPC Naming Event
OnRPG and MMOHuts have partnered with Aeria Games for a special Aura Kingdom NPC naming event in preparation for the incoming beta testing! Now is your chance to leave a personal mark on the game forever by deciding the names of these characters!
Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play, anime-style fantasy MMORPG. Featuring eight classes that each have expansive skill trees, with the ability to multi-class, the game returns to the roots of fun fantasy RPGs. At your side will be a faithful companion, a non-traditional pet that can join you in special attack combos, bond with you, and even share memories of past events.
Three Grand Prize Winners of this event will receive 1,000 AP and an Aura Kingdom poster signed by the Producer.
How to Enter:
1. Visit our official forum thread where you will find three NPCs that will be in-game along with their backstory.
2. Post your best name for any NPCs (be sure to let us know which you are naming!). Deadline for posting names is Friday, October 25th at noon PDT.
3. On Friday we’ll pick out the best names and post them in a poll along with a special interview with the Aeria team!
4. Vote for your favorite names over the weekend. On Monday the top ranked names will be forwarded to Aeria to choose the final grand prize winners. Keep an eye on your forum inbox and email for a message from DizzyPW to get your contact info.
5. One entry per participant. Poster shipping is limited to the US and Canada. Inappropriate entries will not be considered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CJ Games Global Announces Hounds and Monarch
- CJ Games Global has announced the development of two new free-to-play titles: Hounds, which is a role-playing shooter, and Monarch, a strategy...
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.
- League of Legends Season 6 and Jhin Review
- The nature of social media is also changing with League of Legends! Clubs and party features are well on the way, not now but in the future.