Aura Kingdom NPC Naming Event
OnRPG and MMOHuts have partnered with Aeria Games for a special Aura Kingdom NPC naming event in preparation for the incoming beta testing! Now is your chance to leave a personal mark on the game forever by deciding the names of these characters!
Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play, anime-style fantasy MMORPG. Featuring eight classes that each have expansive skill trees, with the ability to multi-class, the game returns to the roots of fun fantasy RPGs. At your side will be a faithful companion, a non-traditional pet that can join you in special attack combos, bond with you, and even share memories of past events.
Three Grand Prize Winners of this event will receive 1,000 AP and an Aura Kingdom poster signed by the Producer.
How to Enter:
1. Visit our official forum thread where you will find three NPCs that will be in-game along with their backstory.
2. Post your best name for any NPCs (be sure to let us know which you are naming!). Deadline for posting names is Friday, October 25th at noon PDT.
3. On Friday we’ll pick out the best names and post them in a poll along with a special interview with the Aeria team!
4. Vote for your favorite names over the weekend. On Monday the top ranked names will be forwarded to Aeria to choose the final grand prize winners. Keep an eye on your forum inbox and email for a message from DizzyPW to get your contact info.
5. One entry per participant. Poster shipping is limited to the US and Canada. Inappropriate entries will not be considered.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters: Murmukusmon Available During Exclusive Sale
- May Festival arrives in Digimon Masters, along with limited edition Digimon.
- New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
- InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating ...
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...