Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
Aeria Games has released the latest content update for the popular free-to-play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom! The enhancements include upgrade of Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and fishing systems. Additionally, guild leaders in the game are now able to throw their guilds a party with several helpful buffs and bonuses.
Aura Kingdom empowers players as Envoys of Gaia, gifted individuals who set out to save the beautiful world of Azuria. Together with their faithful companions — the Eidolons that fight alongside you in combat, help with expeditions, and enable unique combos — brave adventurers can go on quests, explore dungeons, and battle fellow Envoys in PvP arenas.
In response to player requests a new solo mode is now available for all existing dungeons. New dungeons are added to the game, respectively at levels 65 and 70 with even more items to unlock. The new Eidolon companions include the powerful female warrior Kusanagi and the God of Light, Baldu. Additionally, the Eidolon companions Serif, Merrilee, Grimm, and Alessa are all now able to evolve into their powerful, three-star versions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Prices Revealed
- Blizzard has detailed its release pricing for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Curse of Naxxramas.
- Puzzle & Dragons Begins A 'Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood' Collaboration
- Starting today (December 3rd, 2018) and lasting until December 16th, 2018, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood joins Puzzle & Dragons.
- 4 MapleStory M Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- Let’s dive deep into the brand new Mercedes class and the highly anticipated Evolution Dungeon!