Otherland MMO Beginning Open Beta
Otherland, the MMORPG based on the novels by Tad Williams, will be launching its free-to-play Open Beta through gamigo. Fans of the epic science fiction story will now be able to explore the fantasy world and experience a newly formed MMO community.
Otherland has received numerous updates recently to prepare for the open beta, including an updated tutorial, improved game performance, and new quests and factions. The crafting system has also been reworked with hundreds of new recipes, and the battle system is being redesigned with an improved enemy AI, revised skill sets, and more fluid motion.
The open beta will last a week, and the game will launch fully on September 8, 2016.
More details will be announced in the official Otherland forum and on the Otherland Facebook fan page. The Open Beta will be accompanied by community events and early adopters can expect generous rewards for their support during Early Access and their help testing the new OBT version.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Celebrates Theresa and her Dancing
- The latest character to come to League of Angels III, Theresa is receiving a special event in her honor.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 to Include New Tier 8 Vehicles
- These new powerful vehicles which include the M1A1 Abrams, T-90, Leopard 2A5 and more will help Early Access players rain destruction.
- MU: Origin Begins Western Android Closed Beta on January 25th
- The first Closed Beta for Webzen's mobile MMORPG MU: Origin will start on Google Play on the Android mobile platform on the 25th of Janua...