Atlantica Online introduces New Fist Mercenary, Tania
Atlantica Online introduced a new mercenary to the game, and along with it, an event for newcomers and veterans alike. They’re arriving on September 21st, so don’t miss out! It’s time to free Tania the slave from the chains of destiny! A slave, Tania’s fists will be useful, as will her passive, Absolute Resolve (immunity to debuffs), and uses a strong debuff attack, stunning her enemies, followed by a second stun (Revenge). She can also remove debuffs from her allies with Fortitude, and lower enemy armor with her Crushing Blow. On this update, a new homecoming feature is also added. Old players returning to the game are awarded amazing equipment and items! So be sure to call your old friend, guildies, nation and townies for a great reward awaits them!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Etherium Releases New Trailer
- Etherium, the new futuristic real-time strategy game published byFocus Home Interactive and developed for PC by Tindalos Interactive, resumes ...
- Eldevin: Now approved on Steam Greenlight
- Eldevin has just been Greenlit and the team are hard at work to get a number of key features ready for the launch.
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.