Astro Empires Announces Major New Update, Astro Empires v1.5
The space strategy browser game Astro Empires is preparing the largest update in its history. Recently Cybertopia, the company behind Astro Empires, released full details of the upcoming new features and changes.
The update brings a fresh interface, better tutorial, lots of new media graphics, a new ingame technology, improvements to the game interactive map and several tweaks on the game mechanics.
“The changes are definitely the largest since Astro Empires was launched and the player’s initial feedback has been very positive. We hope they will enjoy the final product as much as we did developing it.” – Colin Palin, Community Manager at Astro Empires.
Astro Empires v1.5 updates are due to be released in October.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: 'Seeds of Truth' Living Story Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Seeds of Truth” for Guild Wars 2’s Living Worl...
- Closed Beta for Prime World Announced
- After a long wait, closed beta is finally ready for English players of Prime World.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.