Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
Lord of Ultima, EA’s real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games’ network. The MMORTS will be available in all supported languages, including English, German, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
The addition of Lord of Ultima is the third of EA’s Play4Free games to be offered through Aeria Games in a deal which allows them to offer the games through their own network and portal. Other Play4Free games offered on Aeria Games are Battlefield Heroes and Need for Speed World.
Lord of Ultima Gameplay Screenshot
Following the successful launch of Battlefield Heroes and Need for Speed World, Lord of Ultima is the latest, and third, title Aeria Games has released from its multi-game deal for EA’s portfolio of Play4Free games. This popular browser based massively multiplayer online real-time simulation game is now available on Aeria Games’ network in all supported languages, including English, German, Turkish, Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Set in the legendary Ultima universe, the game transports players to the new world of Caledonia where players aim to grow their capital on the path to glory. By exploring new continents and forging a vast empire, players will master the art of diplomacy and trade as well as the military activities of spying, plundering, and conquering enemy cities. Players can mark their place in history by attaining the mighty and feared status as Lord of Ultima.
With the launch of Lord of Ultima, Aeria Games will bring the immersive game to its global audience of over 35 million players. For more information, visit: www.lordofultima.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict Shutting Down
- OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
- War Thunder - Naval Battles Introduce New Class of Ships
- The Closed Beta test of War Thunder's "Naval Battles" are on the way, and ahead of that, Gaijin Entertainment present Light Cru...
- AD2460: 'Planetarion' creators opens new browser MMO
- Fifth Season AS opens up the live servers for the new sci-fi MMO game 'AD2460' at 14:00 CET, Monday December 29, allowing players fr...