Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completely unique from matchmaking in other tank games. Instead of hard-coded vehicle tiers, the Armored Warfare matchmaking algorithm uses a system of battle ratings, which allows for a much more fluid and comprehensive mechanism that not only works fast, but is also easily customizable. This allows Armored Warfare to quickly adjust general tank balance and tune it in order to for players to have the most fluid experience possible.
For more info, visit: http://aw.my.com/us/news/gener
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloak and Dagger Pack Revealed for Tribes Ascend
- This week's Tribes Ascend update will include new content for the Infiltrator Class.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Tour
- Do you like goblins that try to kill you to the sounds of a polyrhythmic, disturbing music track while you run through a flying bacon citadel?
- Wildstar: Carbine reveals "Voyage of the Nomad" Lore Story
- Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.