Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completely unique from matchmaking in other tank games. Instead of hard-coded vehicle tiers, the Armored Warfare matchmaking algorithm uses a system of battle ratings, which allows for a much more fluid and comprehensive mechanism that not only works fast, but is also easily customizable. This allows Armored Warfare to quickly adjust general tank balance and tune it in order to for players to have the most fluid experience possible.
For more info, visit: http://aw.my.com/us/news/gener
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars: Reborn Reveals Major Overhaul
- Infinity Wars has received an enormous content update and a nearly-complete overhaul of its art and user interface.
- Red Awakening Debuts on Kickstarter
- Today indie developer Domino Effect Ltd launched their first project on Kickstarter.
- Deck Warlords - new mobile TCG game by Running Pillow
- Contains fast-paced gameplay and ugly orcs