Armored Warfare: Matchmaking System Revealed
Developer Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com are pleased to reveal today how matchmaking works in Armored Warfare, which is completely unique from matchmaking in other tank games. Instead of hard-coded vehicle tiers, the Armored Warfare matchmaking algorithm uses a system of battle ratings, which allows for a much more fluid and comprehensive mechanism that not only works fast, but is also easily customizable. This allows Armored Warfare to quickly adjust general tank balance and tune it in order to for players to have the most fluid experience possible.
For more info, visit: http://aw.my.com/us/news/gener
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Zoushi Review
- As an Onmyoji, you will summon and combine your Shikihime to do battle and cleanse the land of evil spirits. There are also elements of...
- Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
- LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there's a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th.
- OceanView Update Arrives for Revelation Online
- Build a villa where the sky touches the ocean in this latest Revelation Online update from NetEase and My.com.