Ankama Announces Online/Physical Board Game Krosmaga
Developer and publisher Ankama is proud to announce Krosmaga, a new game set in its flagship universe (DOFUS, WAKFU). Krosmaga will be both an online game and a physical board game, mixing elements from collectible card games and tower defenses. The game will be available in 2016 for PC, as well as iOS and Android devices.
In Krosmaga, players will take the role of one of the gods from the Krosmoz universe, confronting each other with cards in gorgeous, colorful settings. They will use the deck of the god they choose or build their own deck of cards. These cards will feature famous characters and monsters from the DOFUS and WAKFU series, comic books and games, as well as divine spells. While the experience will focus on player versus player fights, the game will also offer solo features.
No need to be an expert in collectible card games or the Krosmoz universe to enjoy the experience of Krosmaga: easy to learn, the game is designed to be fun and accessible to anyone.
Both the online and the physical games will be playable on Pegasus’ booth (M110, Hall 3) during the SPIEL convention in Essen, from October 8th to 11th, 2015.
Ankama will be launching soon a Kickstarter campaign to fund the project. More information will be released soon on www.krosmaga.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetDragon Introduces Game Play in Absolute Force Online
- Absolute Force Online will challenge all players whether you are a newbie or a veteran player. There are currently two types of Battlefield M...
- Elite Dangerous for Xbox One Available Now
- Frontier Developments has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
- Camelot Unchained to hit Alpha Testing Wednesday
- The pool of roughly 8 to 9,000 backers can look forward to upcoming hour long tests throughout the coming weeks and a few stress tests going l...