Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new multiplayer game in the award-winning Orcs Must Die! franchise. ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense. At launch in late 2014, the game will be available for free digital download on PC. Robot Entertainment will show the first playable version of ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED in booth 1124 at PAX East which runs from April 11th to 13th in Boston.
“We’re incredibly excited to greatly expand the universe and style of gameplay in Orcs Must Die!,” said Robot Entertainment CEO Patrick Hudson. “After the first game, fans told us they wanted cooperative gameplay, and we were thrilled to deliver it in Orcs Must Die! 2. After the sequel, we heard the cry for competitive gameplay. Orcs Must Die! Unchained is an answer to that and much more. It’s a realization of Robot’s ambition for what the franchise could ultimately become. It’s bigger, deeper and meatier. We hope fans enjoy playing it as much as we have enjoyed testing it.”
ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED will be published in North America by Robot Entertainment and in Europe by GameForge. Plans for releasing the game in other regions will be announced soon. The game supports up to 10 players (5 vs 5 multiplayer). Currently in development, ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED will be available exclusively as a free digital download on PC in late 2014. For more information about ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED, visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Radial-G: Now On Steam Early Access
- Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 30 real and AI opponents. O...
- Warface's Xbox One Edition is Available Worldwide
- My.com is proud to announce that their modern military shooter, Warface has officially launched globally for Xbox Live Gold members.
- GTArcade Announces Magerealm Game Update is Now Live
- Guild Events, World Boss Event, and Raider are Now Available to Players.