Alliance of Valiant Arms adds new Township map
Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) has announced its first patch of the year, adding the new Township map.Designed for Annhiliation Mode, the map pits players in a battle within a refugee camp in the Republic of South Africa.
The update will also add four new weapons; the SR 2M Veresk, Mosin Nagant, Bizon Arachne, and Boa Kukri.
A.V.A. is published by Ijji, which also publishes Soldier Front and Genesis A.D.
Alliance of Valiant Arms Township Screenshots:
Alliance of Valiant Arms Goes on Safari with New Township Map
ijji.com introduces new Annihilation Mode map and a cache of deadly weapons with the latest update
ijji.com starts 2011 off with a bang, as Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A), the Unreal Engine 3-powered multiplayer online first-person shooter (MOFPS), gets its first update of the new year with Township, a new map available now. This Annihilation Mode map pits teams of EU and NRF soldiers against each other as they battle throughout a refugee camp located in the outskirts of Musina, Republic of South Africa.
In addition to the new map, players will also have access to a collection of new weapons, including:
- SR 2M Veresk – Compact, lightweight and reliable, this Russian made submachine gun delivers intense firepower at close range.
- Mosin Nagant – Designed as a bolt-action military sniper rifle, this high-powered weapon is used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and among other nations.
- Bizon Arachne -An advanced model of the PP-19, this submachine gun enables stable and swift operation with an enhanced gas-operated mechanism.
- Boa Kukri – By using modern materials, this deadly melee weapon retains the design of more traditional combat knives while enhancing its overall functionality.
Additional information about the latest A.V.A update can be found at http://ava.ijji.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Releases New Teaser Image
- Firefall seems to be starting a new campaign, as today they released this mysterious update image.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Steam Review
- By creating pauses when skills connect in the action Guilty Gear creates truly cinematic battles.
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.