AoW: Transcendence Releasing Soon w/ New 5th Internal Skills
Snail revealed details today about the new abilities available in the latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Transcendence, which will officially launch on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015.
In the new expansion, players can reach a 5th Internal Skill, a trait that heavily impacts character attributes. With this new higher level of Internal Skill, each school has new manuals with special skills available:
- Shaolin – Wushi Chi – Increased chance of Crit Hit
- Beggar’s Sect – Catch Dragon – Increased chance of Crit Hit and Splash Damage
- Royal Guards – Possessed by Ghost – Chance of defensive immunity/offensive Crit Hit boost
- Wudang – Dominating Dragon Blade – Increase endurance and speed during attack
- Wanderer’s Valley – Shadow-catching Bloodthirst – HP absorption for certain skill
- Emei – Nirvana Land – Creates damaging shield when in combat
- Tangmen – Extremely Soft and Cold Poison – Chance to inflict special poison effect
- Scholars – Phoenix Dancing and Singing – Movement damage and Damage Reduction boost when in combat
Full story with detailed skill descriptions: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exitlag: A New Reduced Ping Solution
- We’d like to introduce you to one solution: Exitlag. Exitlag is an anti-lag tool for gamers around the world.
- Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
- Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama's first animated fea...