Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
“Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October. This major content update will feature the long-awaited Companion System, mysterious scene “Delightful Island”, all-new instance “Silver Hook” and loads of advanced gameplay. Here is a list of what to expect in Winds of Destiny:
- Companion system – new version of Offline experience where players can become companions and help their friends when offline!
- Delightful Island – Silver Hook – all new mysterious zone with cool features, including the new forbidden instance “the Silver Hook”
- Flower Prince Contest – special contest for the most fabulous men of Jianghu, earn special titles and gear as the Prince of Flowers!
- The Path of the Departed – Experience a new adventure with an all new mountainous zone and special feuding clans game play.
Age of Wushu team will be updating information on each feature later on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.