Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
“Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October. This major content update will feature the long-awaited Companion System, mysterious scene “Delightful Island”, all-new instance “Silver Hook” and loads of advanced gameplay. Here is a list of what to expect in Winds of Destiny:
- Companion system – new version of Offline experience where players can become companions and help their friends when offline!
- Delightful Island – Silver Hook – all new mysterious zone with cool features, including the new forbidden instance “the Silver Hook”
- Flower Prince Contest – special contest for the most fabulous men of Jianghu, earn special titles and gear as the Prince of Flowers!
- The Path of the Departed – Experience a new adventure with an all new mountainous zone and special feuding clans game play.
Age of Wushu team will be updating information on each feature later on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- (Why) You'll Still be Shit at MOBAs in 2016 - ColtronXL Predictions
- “I think next year is the year I’m going to reach Diamond,” a coworker said to me before Christmas break in December.
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.
- H1Z1 - What we know so far!
- With long delays and broken promises stretching the expansive of indie companies pushing into the DayZ zombie survival bandwagon, it’s no su...