Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
“Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October. This major content update will feature the long-awaited Companion System, mysterious scene “Delightful Island”, all-new instance “Silver Hook” and loads of advanced gameplay. Here is a list of what to expect in Winds of Destiny:
- Companion system – new version of Offline experience where players can become companions and help their friends when offline!
- Delightful Island – Silver Hook – all new mysterious zone with cool features, including the new forbidden instance “the Silver Hook”
- Flower Prince Contest – special contest for the most fabulous men of Jianghu, earn special titles and gear as the Prince of Flowers!
- The Path of the Departed – Experience a new adventure with an all new mountainous zone and special feuding clans game play.
Age of Wushu team will be updating information on each feature later on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Customization in F1 Online: The Game Shown
- Codemasters has revealed the level of customization a player can perform on their race car in F1 Online: The Game, as well as the upgrades the...
- Age of Conan: Unchained Arrives on Aeria Ignite
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of Age of Conan: Unchained on the Aeria Ignite ...
- MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
- Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason.