Aftercharge Launches on Steam and Xbox One
Chainsawesome Games has proudly announced the launch of Aftercharge, a 3v3 team-based shooter, on Windows PC (Steam) and Xbox One / Xbox One X (Xbox Live).
The title features cross-platform play between both versions, and will also support crossplay with the Nintendo Switch when the latter version releases, ensuring that fans of the game will have a wide community to play with (and against).
Laurent Mercure, Communications Officer at Chainsawesome Games, stated in a press release:
I can’t begin to describe how excited all of us at Chainsawesome Games are to see Aftercharge at the finish line. Today, after close to three years, our passion project will finally be in the hands of gamers. We feel like Aftercharge is a breath of fresh air in the competitive shooter genre and we can’t wait to see players making it theirs and teaching us a lesson at our own game!
To assist new Aftercharge players, a new video has been published offering a guide to invisible robots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Post-Weekend Focus: What Am I Hyped For?
- There are lots of exciting things that have been revealed all across the gaming spectrum in just the first two days alone at E3.
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...