Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
Eugen Systems’ near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website, where you’ll find all the information about the game prior to its VIP beta to be announced soon. When you’re done learning about the gameplay mechanics of Act of Aggression and each of its three playable factions, take a look at the new screenshots as the US Army pit it out against the shady Cartel private organization, with the helping hand of the Chimera forces.
Soon, we’ll be showcasing the Chimera in a video dedicated to the elusive task force. Until then, here’s a brief overview of each faction in Act of Aggression.
– The Cartel: stealthy operatives born out of private military contracts, with the latest prototypes. Fragile and expensive but stealthy and powerful, this secretive faction is difficult to master.
– The US Army: exhausted by endless fighting across the world, are brute-force veterans; they can skill up in specific roles and improve their veterancy, but use current-generation technology.
– The Chimera: a UNO funded task force designed to have a plan in mind for every situation. You can mold their units through upgrades into specific roles, or leave them as a jack-of-all-trades.
Across large, authentic maps, players will harvest resources, build bases strategically, defend them, and produce all kinds of units to match the wit of their opponent. Extend your base network with off-base refineries for harvesting resources, and protect supply networks ensuring a stable income of cash and minerals. You’ll even fight other players for occupied banks as a supplementary income, and capture crews bailing out from tanks and planes or wounded on the battlefield to take as prisoners of war.
There will be a VIP multiplayer beta for Act of Aggression in the coming weeks — otherwise, Act of Aggression launches Spring of 2015.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires: Now available on iPhone
- InnoGames just released the iPhone version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. The game has already been available for iPad sin...
- Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
- A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it's centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa!