Witcheye is an old-school 2D platformer featuring a unique control scheme utilizing intuitive swipe and tap controls.
“Set off on an adventure as a mild-mannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients.”
►Get Out of My Way: Bounce and dodge around all manner of deadly dangers and dastardly demons on the way to the finish line.
►There and Back Again: Clear stages on your first pass then return for a more difficult or otherwise remixed challenge for even more gratifying gameplay.
►Flying EyeBall Run: Practice beating levels as quickly as you can then dial in to perfection with a variety of speedrun support systems including a built-in splitter and timer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Moon Kid
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch, iOS, Android
- +Cute Visual Aesthetic
- +Unique and Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- +Well Polished
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS X 10.11+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz+/AMD Athlon II X4 645 AM3 3100GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 200 MB
- OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 402.2 MB
- Description: Witcheye is an old-school 2D platformer featuring a unique control scheme utilizing intuitive swipe and tap controls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Electronic Sports League & Nival Partner for Go4 Prime World Cup Series
- The Electronic Sports League (ESL) and Nival partner for a 13-week tournament series, the Go4 Prime World Cup Series.
- Dynamight Studios reveals plan to create "Third Way" of character progression for Fractured
- It's hard to reinvent the wheel, but Dynamight Studios aren't adverse to a little hard work for their upcoming title, Fractured.