Witcheye is an old-school 2D platformer featuring a unique control scheme utilizing intuitive swipe and tap controls.
“Set off on an adventure as a mild-mannered witch who transforms into a flying eyeball of vengeance after a smarmy knight and wizard steal her spell ingredients.”
►Get Out of My Way: Bounce and dodge around all manner of deadly dangers and dastardly demons on the way to the finish line.
►There and Back Again: Clear stages on your first pass then return for a more difficult or otherwise remixed challenge for even more gratifying gameplay.
►Flying EyeBall Run: Practice beating levels as quickly as you can then dial in to perfection with a variety of speedrun support systems including a built-in splitter and timer.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Moon Kid
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch, iOS, Android
- +Cute Visual Aesthetic
- +Unique and Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- +Well Polished
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS X 10.11+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz+/AMD Athlon II X4 645 AM3 3100GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 200 MB
- OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 402.2 MB
- Description: Witcheye is an old-school 2D platformer featuring a unique control scheme utilizing intuitive swipe and tap controls.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Free Founder Pack Availble For Referring Members
- With just 5 days to go until the Albion Online Winter Alpha, the developers are getting the test off to an exciting start with a promotion whi...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Announced for PlayStation 4
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED will come to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in 2015.