Watch Dogs: Legion
Watch Dogs: Legion is the third installment of the Watch Dogs franchise, and is bigger than ever before.
In Watch Dogs Legion, you get to build a resistance from virtually anyone you see as you hack, infiltrate, and fight to take back a near-future London that is facing its downfall. Welcome to the Resistance.
►Anyone you see is a potential recruit for the mysterious DedSec group.
►Hack anything electronic, control drones, race through the streets, or just go in guns blazing. How you play is up to you, but be ready for the consequences of your actions.
►Go Multiplayer and take on co-op missions and end-game content as a crew.
I mean… it’s Ubisoft, it’ll have DLC
Again, it’s Ubisoft. We all know what that means.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 06, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Watch Dogs: Legion is the third installment of the Watch Dogs franchise, and is bigger than ever before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.
- Albion Online: New Plans for Future Content Revealed
- Sandbox MMO players had a whole month to dive in and explore the world of Albion Online in a recent closed alpha test. Based on extensive feed...