Galactic Junk League – First Look
Galactic Junk League is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO shooter developed by PIXEL FEDERATION for PC, Mac, and Linux that is currently in Alpha stages and will go through the greenlight process on Steam in Q4 2016.
The old prosperous universe has now become a post-apocalyptic dump full of rusty, galactic junk. With little left to amuse the masses, they have constructed savage arenas where any and all types of junk have been modified into super advanced weapons. Galactic Junk League uniquely combines tactical sandbox building and skill-based multiplayer shooting into a single, cohesive game. Here you’ll be able to combine superior technology with forgotten galactic junk to build anything that moves and shoots, no matter if your preference is agile frigates or lumbering battleships.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin “Chapter 7: Awakening” Now Available
- Age of Wulin has today released a new expansion “Chapter 7: Awakening”.
- MapleStory Passes 35 Million Character Mark
- Nexon America has announced that in addition to passing 9.2 million registered users, MapleStory has also seen over 35 million characters crea...
- Open Beta of Winterfrost Legacy Begins
- Winterfrost Legacy will be made available globally this 10:00 AM EDT August 25, 2015.