Wanderlust Travel Stories
Travel the world from the comfort of your home, or on the go with your iOS mobile device, with Wanderlust Travel Stories.
Play as a variety of characters; some seasoned travelers, some not, as a living story unfolds around you.
►Stories driven by a variety of motivations: love, hope, curiosity, and more. Shape the path of your traveler and see the world through their eyes.
►Inspired by real events and often photographed on location.
►Visit some of the most breathtaking and mysterious locales on the planet.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Different Tales
- Publisher: Walkabout
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit, MacOS Siera
- CPU: Dual Core or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4400 or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Also available for Apple TV.
- Description: Travel the globe from the comfort of your home, or on the go with your iOS mobile device, with Wanderlust Travel Stories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: CBT Coming Soon
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has announced the release date for their next title: Knight’s Fable. Set to launch on...
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.