Enter the Gungeon: New co-op mode revealed
Adorable gunslingin’ developers at Dodge Roll Games and the Val-Kilmer-look-alikes at Devolver Digital revealed the incredible co-op feature for the upcoming PC and PlayStation 4 game Enter the Gungeon at E3 2015. Making its debut at last night’s PC Gaming Show at E3, the two player co-op mode allows the primary gunslinger a ‘gun cultist’ back up player to help quell the many disciples of the Cult of the Undead who will stop at nothing to preserve the very treasure you seek – the one gun in the world that can kill the past, absolving you of your deep regrets, wrong doings and bad decisions.
Find more at www.enterthegungeon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launch Impressions
- While you may have all your cards available from the get go, you cannot simply play your cards whenever you feel like it.
- Blacklight Retribution Launches New Mode And Map
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new game type, plus a new map, for Blacklight Retribution.
- Champions Online releases On Alert
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new On Alert update for Champions Online.