Enter the Gungeon: New co-op mode revealed
Adorable gunslingin’ developers at Dodge Roll Games and the Val-Kilmer-look-alikes at Devolver Digital revealed the incredible co-op feature for the upcoming PC and PlayStation 4 game Enter the Gungeon at E3 2015. Making its debut at last night’s PC Gaming Show at E3, the two player co-op mode allows the primary gunslinger a ‘gun cultist’ back up player to help quell the many disciples of the Cult of the Undead who will stop at nothing to preserve the very treasure you seek – the one gun in the world that can kill the past, absolving you of your deep regrets, wrong doings and bad decisions.
Find more at www.enterthegungeon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: Dark Knight Elesis Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the shadowy new Job path fo...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.