Enter the Gungeon: New co-op mode revealed
Adorable gunslingin’ developers at Dodge Roll Games and the Val-Kilmer-look-alikes at Devolver Digital revealed the incredible co-op feature for the upcoming PC and PlayStation 4 game Enter the Gungeon at E3 2015. Making its debut at last night’s PC Gaming Show at E3, the two player co-op mode allows the primary gunslinger a ‘gun cultist’ back up player to help quell the many disciples of the Cult of the Undead who will stop at nothing to preserve the very treasure you seek – the one gun in the world that can kill the past, absolving you of your deep regrets, wrong doings and bad decisions.
Find more at www.enterthegungeon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights
- Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
- Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder's Pack on Steam's Early Access...
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.