In Unravel Two, from Coldwood Interactive, you once again take control of a Yarny; this time one of your own creation! Guide your Yarny through environments both urban and natural to overcome brain teasing puzzles. Swing, jump, slide, and run to progress as you follow the spark of adventure through a dark world.
Whether you’re playing solo or couch co-op, there will always be two Yarnies. You’ll either need to work together, in co-op, or unlock special abilities, in single player, to keep up with the spark and unlock the emotionally evocative story.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 09, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coldwood Interactive
- Publisher: EA Originals
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, 9.1 64-bit OR Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: intel i5 2300 @ 2.8GHz OR AMD FX 6100 @ 3.3 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: ATI RAdeon R9270 OR Nvidia GTX 670
- HDD: 8GB
- Two controllers strongly recommended.
- Description: In Unravel Two, from Coldwood Interactive, you once again take control of a Yarny; this time one of your own creation!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends receives an update of Reckoning
- GameSpree, publisher of free-to-play browser games has just announced the release of Update 1.4 “The Reckoning” to Kings and Legends, the ...
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.
- Onigiri Online First Impressions
- Recently, CyberStep hosted an alpha test that was solely focused on testing out the game’s party mode and latency issues. With only a few da...