Tribes of Midgard
Tribes of Midgard is a 3D top-down survival game featuring fast-paced action, open-world exploration, and free-form base building.
“Set in worlds full of dark creatures, hidden gods and abundant materials to be uncovered, you play as a Viking living in a village that houses the Seed of Yggdrasil; the last bastion that protects the Gods from the other Realms.”
►All Together Now: Assemble an army of 10 players to build and defend your base from a horde of Giants hellbent on destroying the precious Seed of Yggdrasil.
►Loottery Ticket: Venture out into the wilderness and collect a variety of valuable resources including the likes of combat experience, access to wandering merchants, hidden loot, ancient relics and more.
►Darkest Before the Dawn: Secure your chances of making it through the long night by reinforcing your base’s defenses, building structures essential for environmental navigation, and ensuring each of your units has the latest and greatest equipment.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Norsfell Games
- Publisher: Gearbox Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-2300+/AMD FX-6300+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB)+/AMD Radeon HD 7770 (1GB)+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Tribes of Midgard is a 3D top-down survival game featuring fast-paced action, open-world exploration, and free-form base building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.
- Shotgun News 11/11: Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and More!
- A daily dose of MMO news featuring Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and more.