Aura Kingdom recieves new update
Aeria Games has just released a new update for their anime styled MMO: Aura Kingdom with a new class, as new dungeon and more.
The new Brawler class is now available, bringing the total number of playable classes up to nine. Brawlers tear through enemies at melee range while wearing sharp claws as their weapon of choice. Their gameplay revolves around building secondary resources called Earth and Sky charges to increase the effectiveness of their strongest abilities. Like the other classes, Brawlers can synergize with certain secondary weapons to unlock new devastating combo skills.
The highly anticipated Sky Tower raid also makes its debut with the update This intense new raid challenges up to 40 players to ascend through increasingly difficult floors full of formidable enemies and all-powerful bosses. The first 10 floors of the Sky Tower are now available, with subsequent floors planned for release in future updates.
For smaller groups and solo players, new zones and dungeons have also opened up. Oblitus Wood and Star Sand Desert offer a host of new quests, while Ghostweep Cave and Ozymand Temple await intrepid parties to dive in and take on challenging bosses. The content update also introduces “Otherworld” versions of previous dungeons, complete with new gear and retuned for max-level players.
For more information, visit http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of August Report and Testing Update
- The Repopulation team has released their monthly report, along with a testing update. All players who have previously participated in testing ...
- Final Fantasy XIV - Moonfire Faire is Now Live
- The Moonfire Faire is now officially live in Final Fantasy XIV! It began today (August 7th, 2019) and will run until August 26th, 2019.
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
- SEGA releases a new trailer for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies, revealing the game's release date and pre-order bonuses.