Total Tank Simulator
Total Tank Simulator is a 3D physics-driven battlefield sim drawing inspiration from World War 2.
►Conqueror’s Code: Set your units and plans in motion across large-scale maps featuring comprehensive destruction and deformable terrain.
►Barrel Full of Monkeys: Mix-and-match from hundreds of unique units each fulfilling a specific niche in combat.
►Win or Die: Fight the good fight across the likes of a bloody and brutal Deathmatch, tactical Kill/Protect VIP, no-holds-barred Sandbox, and a survival Shadow Mode.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Noobz from Poland
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Entertaining Elements
- +Solid Visual Style
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- -Inconsistent Difficulty Balancing
- -Poor Performance
- -Lacking Meaningful Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Total Tank Simulator is a 3D physics-driven battlefield sim drawing inspiration from World War 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Online Closed Beta Review
- Swordsman, steeped in rich Chinese tradition and culture offers ten different martial arts styles to choose from!
- Rise of Nowlin Launches Open Beta in Select Territories
- 8 Elements are proud to announce that their mobile MMORPG, Rise of Nowlin is now in Open Beta.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Begins Second Closed Beta Test
- GameSamba today announced details regarding the second closed beta test of the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain