The Bard’s Tale IV
Return to the magical realm of Skara Brae as inXile brings us the sequel 30 years in the coming: The Bard’s Tale IV. Set to be released for Windows, Linux and Macintosh, The Bard’s Tale IV takes place 100 years after the events of The Bard’s Tale III: Thief of Fate. Once again, players must assemble a party to save the world from dire peril. This time though you’ll be doing so with an all new tactical combat system where strategy matters! Additionally, you’ll be able to customize your characters in all new ways, as well as equip them with legendary artifact weapons.
Finding said artifacts will only be the first step in unlocking their full potential. Etched in each is a riddle that you’ll have to solve if you wish to wield them at capacity.
Traps, mystery, terrible foes and harrowing adventure await you in The Bard’s Tale IV, whether you’re new to Skara Brae or a veteran of the hit classic series.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: inXile
- Publisher: inXile
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- + Nostalgic setting with modern feel
- + Engrossing puzzles
- + Versatile customization options1
- - Per turn action limit restricts use of full party
- - In combat camera issues occasionally crop up
- - Progress directions sometimes vague
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i5-4590+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970
- HDD: 50 GB
- Description: Return to the magical realm of Skara Brae as inXile brings us the sequel 30 years in the coming: The Bard's Tale IV.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...
- Uncharted Waters Online Episode Atlantis Coming in May
- Episode Atlantis is a three-chapter long expansion to be released for the game in 2016.
- Gamania Europe announces Soul Captor
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (beanfun)'s European division has announced plans to launch a new title, Soul Captor, this summer.