Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces an epic new update for the first-person shooter, ARCTIC COMBAT. Beginning Thursday, April 18, 2013, players will be able to participate in a thrilling new 4-player co-op mode.
This exciting new mode marks the first major content update for ARCTIC COMBAT since its official launch in December 2012. The 4-player co-op mode will feature various levels of difficulty, all resulting in an assortment of rewards. The new feature will allow gamers from all different backgrounds, including more casual FPS-type players, to enjoy the game. The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT will also feature new weapons and maps, plus a challenging, upgraded Artificial Intelligence (AI) system.
To celebrate the long-awaited launch of the game’s new update, WEBZEN is partnering with MMO Hut and OnRPG to give away free AC Item Packs. Please visit MMOHut’s giveaway page for more information!
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Patch Includes New Class, Returned Races
- City of Steam, the browser-based MMORPG from Mechanist Games, will be receiving an update to version 1.3 next week, which will further build u...
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out
- Kartuga: Development of Pirate-MMO To Be Discontinued
- Today, online games publisher InnoGames and Development Studio Ticking Bomb Games announced the discontinuation of the pirate-MMO Kartuga.