Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces an epic new update for the first-person shooter, ARCTIC COMBAT. Beginning Thursday, April 18, 2013, players will be able to participate in a thrilling new 4-player co-op mode.
This exciting new mode marks the first major content update for ARCTIC COMBAT since its official launch in December 2012. The 4-player co-op mode will feature various levels of difficulty, all resulting in an assortment of rewards. The new feature will allow gamers from all different backgrounds, including more casual FPS-type players, to enjoy the game. The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT will also feature new weapons and maps, plus a challenging, upgraded Artificial Intelligence (AI) system.
To celebrate the long-awaited launch of the game’s new update, WEBZEN is partnering with MMO Hut and OnRPG to give away free AC Item Packs. Please visit MMOHut’s giveaway page for more information!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Revenue Sharing Program a Success
- A War Thunder community player has banked over $5,000 in just one week.
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Forbidden Land of Eureka Arrives Today
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Anemos, emerges from the mists today in Final Fantasy XIV's latest update.