Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces an epic new update for the first-person shooter, ARCTIC COMBAT. Beginning Thursday, April 18, 2013, players will be able to participate in a thrilling new 4-player co-op mode.
This exciting new mode marks the first major content update for ARCTIC COMBAT since its official launch in December 2012. The 4-player co-op mode will feature various levels of difficulty, all resulting in an assortment of rewards. The new feature will allow gamers from all different backgrounds, including more casual FPS-type players, to enjoy the game. The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT will also feature new weapons and maps, plus a challenging, upgraded Artificial Intelligence (AI) system.
To celebrate the long-awaited launch of the game’s new update, WEBZEN is partnering with MMO Hut and OnRPG to give away free AC Item Packs. Please visit MMOHut’s giveaway page for more information!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
- Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. World of Contender...
- Otherland Introduces ClanLand and More
- Dedicated worlds for Clans, significant performance optimization on low-end hardware and a major overhaul of skills and abilities.
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.