Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces an epic new update for the first-person shooter, ARCTIC COMBAT. Beginning Thursday, April 18, 2013, players will be able to participate in a thrilling new 4-player co-op mode.
This exciting new mode marks the first major content update for ARCTIC COMBAT since its official launch in December 2012. The 4-player co-op mode will feature various levels of difficulty, all resulting in an assortment of rewards. The new feature will allow gamers from all different backgrounds, including more casual FPS-type players, to enjoy the game. The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT will also feature new weapons and maps, plus a challenging, upgraded Artificial Intelligence (AI) system.
To celebrate the long-awaited launch of the game’s new update, WEBZEN is partnering with MMO Hut and OnRPG to give away free AC Item Packs. Please visit MMOHut’s giveaway page for more information!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planetside 2: Sneaking a Peek at Battle Islands
- Sony Online Entertainment today notified PlanetSide 2 Outfit leaders that they must prepare to train the troops for 48x48 competitive combat, ...
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
- Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.