Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces an epic new update for the first-person shooter, ARCTIC COMBAT. Beginning Thursday, April 18, 2013, players will be able to participate in a thrilling new 4-player co-op mode.
This exciting new mode marks the first major content update for ARCTIC COMBAT since its official launch in December 2012. The 4-player co-op mode will feature various levels of difficulty, all resulting in an assortment of rewards. The new feature will allow gamers from all different backgrounds, including more casual FPS-type players, to enjoy the game. The new update for ARCTIC COMBAT will also feature new weapons and maps, plus a challenging, upgraded Artificial Intelligence (AI) system.
To celebrate the long-awaited launch of the game’s new update, WEBZEN is partnering with MMO Hut and OnRPG to give away free AC Item Packs. Please visit MMOHut’s giveaway page for more information!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steel Circus - Alpha Test Weekend Thoughts
- Today we’re looking at this 3v3 sports combat arena game. It reminds me of both rugby and soccer. On paper, it’s very interesting.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Reveals Largest Update yet featuring Raven Guard
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide sees the largest update it's had to Early Access, with the addition of new environments, two new factions &...
- Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Interview with Austin Gallman
- Formerly Smite Tactics, Hand of the Gods is a card+board game hybrid by Hirez Studios.