Summoners Fate is a free-to-play turn based fantasy adventure RPG with top down tactical combat and collectible card game elements. Venture deeper and deeper into unexplored territory defeating monstrous hordes on a room to room basis with an ever changing band of companions while reaping the rewards of glittering treasure, new allies, and powerful spells.
In battle, use synergistic cards, your wit, and the environment to your advantage to find victory. For example, douse enemies in oil then cast a fireball to make them explode, or, set up a sneaky little trap and pull foes into it with a mighty gravitational pull. But be aware, careless usage of your resources can lead to sticky situations especially when taking on difficult raids and dungeons.
In addition to the rich single-player experience, you will also be able to challenge players from any platform from anywhere on the globe either asynchronously or in real time as well as being able to fight an A.I. opponent that uses other player’s decks.
Tactically fight your way to grand riches, multiplayer dominance, or in the effort of searching for the reason behind the rapid uptick in enemy encounters.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: D20Studios
- Publisher: D20Studios
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Summoners Fate is a free-to-play turn based fantasy adventure RPG with top down tactical combat and collectible card game elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...
- Elite: Dangerous Gamma Available Now
- The Gamma phase is the final stepping stone en route to launch and is open to everyone who helped crowdfund development via Kickstarter or Fro...