Star Wars: Force Arena
Star Wars: Force Arena is a free-to-play multiplayer strategy game developed by Netmarble Games for Android and iOS. in Star Wars: Force Arena players can lead a team of iconic Star Wars characters in real-time, exhilarating battles against other players on a worldwide scale. Battles will take place in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 matches where players will fight to eliminate enemy leaders and destroy the opposition’s base.
You can make your team from a roster of over 60 upgradeable characters and units, each of which has their own fighting styles to exploit. The characters that become available for you will depend on whether you join up with the Empire or the Rebellion. Utilizing character-relationships like Chewbacca and Han Solo will also play an important role in battles, giving you the chance to boost their effectiveness in combat. By leveraging such legendary duos on your team you’ll be able to gain an advantage over your opponents. Even vehicles can be used to help your team to secure victory, so you’ll be sure to find the right cards to fit your playstyle. If you’re feeling exceptionally gutsy you can participate in limited time events to try and earn exclusive rewards like items and characters.
Star Wars: Force Arena also includes a singleplayer campaign where you can learn how to play while following along with a solo story. After all, what could be better than showing off that exclusive character you earned by using them to wipe the floor with your opponents? Singleplayer training mode can also be used to practice your skills and try out new team compositions before taking your deck into a PvP match.
Form your elite squad of iconic Star Wars characters, lead them into battle, and master the arena in Star Wars: Force Arena.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 03, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble Games
- Publisher: Netmarble Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Many recognizable characters.
- +Pleasing graphics and visuals.
- +Useful trading system.
- -Expensive premium boosters.
- -No friends system.
- -Some matchmaking issues.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- Eudemons Online Asks: What Kind of Dragon Pet Do You Like?
- Eudemons Online today is talking about dragons, sharing the love of dragons through their game.