Serious Sam 4
Serious Sam 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring a variety of updates to the classic backpedal-and-blast action the series is known for.
“Humanity is under siege as the full force of Mental’s hordes spread across the world, ravaging what remains of a broken and beaten civilization. The last remaining resistance to the invasion is the Earth Defense Force led by Sam “Serious” Stone and his heavily-armed squad of misfit commandos.”
►Don’t Stop Me Now: Run, gun, and circle-strafe your way on battlefields packed to the brim the likes of Headless Kamikazes, Werebulls, Beheaded Rocketeers, and more!
►Guns Galore: Arm up with some of the hardest hitting tools for any situation including classics like the cannon and double-barreled shotgun, to the devastating mighty laser beam of death.
►Everyone Get In Here: Round up a couple of friends and together you can take on thrilling missions, interesting side quests, and modified-difficulty challenges.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Croteam
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fantastic Graphics
- +Great Gunplay
- +Pleasant Soundtrack/Sound Design
- -Lacking Polish
- -Uninspired Level Design
- -Poor Performance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: 4-core CPU @ 2.5GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 780/970/1050+/AMD Radeon 7950/280/470 3 GB VRAM+
- HDD: 42 GB
- Description: Serious Sam 4 is a 3D first-person shooter featuring a variety of updates to the classic backpedal-and-blast action the series is known for.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.
- Multimen Bring New Combat Skills and Thrills to Dofus and Wakfu
- Shared news for Dofus and Wakfu introduces the Multiman companion and other positive game updates.