Roki is a 2D atmospheric exploration-adventure game featuring a dark contemporary fairy-tale theme inspired by Scandinavian folklore.
“We join Tove on a fantastical journey to save her family. A journey that takes her deep into a hidden and long forgotten world of lost folklore filled with strange locations and even stranger creatures.”
►Cold Calls: Explore the quiet beauty of an ancient forest brought to life with a signature graphical art style and a wealth of befuddling puzzles.
►Unlikely Allies: Discover new friends or potential enemies throughout the chilling Nordic wilderness.
►Note Taker: When in doubt, refer to your grail diary. Therein, all the items, characters, and environments you stumble across will be listed in reverent detail.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Polygon Treehouse
- Publisher: Polygon Treehouse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Roki is a 2D atmospheric exploration-adventure game featuring a dark contemporary fairy-tale theme inspired by Scandinavian folklore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cliffhanger's Summer Tactics Tour annouced at Gamescom
- This summer, go hands-on with the games of Cliffhanger Productions, including new content for Shadowrun Online, and ÆRENA: Clash of Champions...
- Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
- GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which ...