Roki is a 2D atmospheric exploration-adventure game featuring a dark contemporary fairy-tale theme inspired by Scandinavian folklore.
“We join Tove on a fantastical journey to save her family. A journey that takes her deep into a hidden and long forgotten world of lost folklore filled with strange locations and even stranger creatures.”
►Cold Calls: Explore the quiet beauty of an ancient forest brought to life with a signature graphical art style and a wealth of befuddling puzzles.
►Unlikely Allies: Discover new friends or potential enemies throughout the chilling Nordic wilderness.
►Note Taker: When in doubt, refer to your grail diary. Therein, all the items, characters, and environments you stumble across will be listed in reverent detail.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Polygon Treehouse
- Publisher: Polygon Treehouse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Roki is a 2D atmospheric exploration-adventure game featuring a dark contemporary fairy-tale theme inspired by Scandinavian folklore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds Adrift Preview
- In a broken world that has now been shredded into floating islands, it is up to you to overcome this new world's challenges & fly in ...
- Darkfall Holding Anniversary Party Weekend: Play For Free
- Darkfall's Community Lead has announced that the game will host a special extended anniversary party weekend between May 1 and May 5.