Entropia Universe is in constant motion, and Planet Arkadia is now revolving. Featuring a real cash economy, players can hunt, mine, or become a virtual world entrepreneur. Explore breathtaking scenery, and battle against the Oratan as you seek to write your name in Arkadia’s history.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 25, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Arkadia Studios
- Publisher: MindArk
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Treasure with real world value
- +Extensive crafting system
- -Economy is based on real world money
- -Sandbox style gameplay may not appeal to some
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8g hz+, AMD Athlon 64 Series+
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series+, ATI Radeon 1900 series+
- HDD: ~10gb
- Description: Planet Arkadia is an exciting planet in the Entropia Universe. Centered around Treasure Hunting, it is also a place for players to interact with their friends and other players in teams and in societies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- QubeTown: Webzen Soft Launches in Canada, Australia, Philippines
- Webzen has announced the launch of its new mobile town building game, QubeTown, in Canada, Australia, and the Philippines.
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.